Monday, September 16, 2013

Yoga

As most of you know, chica has done dance and horse back riding lessons. She will tell you how much she loves both of them and I will tell you how wonderful she was at both of them. I knew when school started she would do some type of after school activity but I just wasn't sure what. I figured with a new school, myself finishing up my last quarter of classes, and all of life's other changes.. we should go with something "easy".  Let me back up a little though. One of the many wonderful things about her school is they offer after school activites right there on school campus. This means, I do not have to take her anywhere. They get her to and from her activity. WONDERFUL.

So, what did we choose for our first Kindergarten afterschool activity? YOGA.. That is right people, they have yoga for kindergarteners. Jealous a little? I sure am.



First Yoga outfit


Some one looks like they got a good workout. Plus, they get a healthy snack afterwards. 
(2 more points school!.. one less thing I have to do for her after school)




Above are DAY ONE photos

Below are DAY TWO photos of her showing me what she learned





No comments:

Post a Comment