Monday, September 23, 2013

She called S a FLY

I know I know, it has been longer than it should be for an update.. but here we are. UPDATING

Really I just wanted to write down what M said tonight. Silly little girl

EC and S are girls in her class.



M:  EC really is mean
me: oh, really? Why?
M: she called S a fly
at this moment I stared at her waiting.. waiting for their to be more.. but there wasn't
me: a fly? Like as in the bug?
M: YES! AND she told S that she is 5 but really she is 6
me: oh..
M: AND, she told S that she deserved it
me: oh no, what did EC do?
M: she told me
me: told you? Why didn't she go to the choices wheel (the wheel post)
M: we were at lunch
me: oh, what did you do?
M: I told EC that she was being a little bit mean.
me: hum.. well, that is nice of you to stick up for S
M: yea, I mean.. right now EC is my half friend but if she keeps being mean then she wont be my friend at all


a fly huh? I'd like to be a fly.. a fly on the wall to hear my child's conversations


Side note: she asked for a drink with dinner. When I handed her water, she looked at me crazy and said.  "Umm Mom, I was hoping for some lime juice. I love lime juice"  yes, she means lime juice out of a lime or the bottles kind you cook with. Crazy kid. and NO I didn't get her a glass of lime juice



No comments:

Post a Comment