Thursday, September 12, 2013

Guinness Book of World Records

Chica's school is not officially in the 2014 Guinness Book of World Records.

Taken from the Guinness Book itself:


The largest cookie mosaic measures 126.21 m² (1,358.51 ft²) and was achieved by The Bright School and MoonPie (USA), in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA, on 29 September 2012. Over 300 students participated in building the mosaic using 16,390 MoonPie snack cakes to celebrate The School's Centennial year.
Taken from the Times Free Press: (click the link for tons of detail)
Photo by Allison Love.




She was not a part of the record making but she is a part of celebrating it. The other day while in car line I noticed some moms setting up a table. Next thing I knew the intercom announced the celebration would take place for the World Records book. In the middle of the court yard was a big poster board and the actual book. Along with every child from her school outside in line to get ice cream. Luckily for me, the kindergarteners were lined up along the fence right beside my car! She had no idea that I could see her, which was nice because I was able to watch her interact with other kids.



Top picture she is eating her popsicle, bottom left she spots me before going inside, bottom right she is getting in line and has no idea I am sitting in the car next to her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment