Monday, September 23, 2013

Just some random pictures

Here are a few random pictures that pertain to school:


What does the above picture have to do with school? She has on her school skirt duh.  The actual picture represents something completle off school topic. It is the first time that her and I used the restroom in stalls next to each other instead of in the same one. She has been going in the stall out in public for about 4 months now but I usually stand outside the door. This time there wasn't anyone else in the restroom, we both had to go, so boom.. there we go.. HUGE DEAL just to let you know

waiting in car line

I spy in car line

another picture that isn't school related other than her clothes. BUT.. this reminds me of my sister. She use to drive me crazy becuase she would watch TV while laying down and putting her feet in the air. It always blocked my view of the TV. Other times she would watch TV just like this. I am pretty sure she  still does this when she is alone

I spy in car line

Every day when she walks past me while I am waiting in car line. Getting there 45 minutes early is worth it when I get this smile. I am going to miss carline so much when I go to externs. 

Just chilling in school uniform


She refused to look at me for her day three of Yoga. I guess the sun was "too bright"

No comments:

Post a Comment